BWX 0.00% 20.0¢ bwx limited

Emotional? I dont think so. Frustrated maybe. Own fault though...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Emotional? I dont think so. Frustrated maybe. Own fault though for even engaging. Any thread on any stock is likely to be populated by people who own the stock and by definition have a pro bias toward the stock. Also a number of people who are daft enough to think that their positive comment on a hotcopper thread will somehow increase the share price, likewise arguing against anyone who doesn't share their "true believer" ideas. I follow the stock because i know the industry and trade in shares, just not this one right now.

Someone comes along to tell me to read up on technical analysis when we had been discussing who was selling and why. Go back to selling online courses in how to triple your money working from home...technical analysis has a time/place/context.

Selling below more than 10% below a genuine offer price is not typical.

Now there is someone saying "now we have certainty". Well the sellers don't seem to share the "certainty" today. Why would that be? What is certain about a "non-binding" offer? People on here seem to not ask any questions of either the reports coming out of BWX, or why the stock is trading as it is.

Anyway, for all traders i hope it goes through and its a big win fro you. This time last week I was a buy, but there is just too much behind the scenes shenanigans for me and often note that leads to the naive being burned eventually. But I dont know for sure..and probably nobody on here does. Least of all the technical traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.