CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Huh..
    Not a good day for Nabtrade to crash and not have live feed. On the phone an hour and while trying to crank up mobile – when the Customer Service got on the mobile came to life and I could only only say to myself “What happened? I was expecting 11c to be well and truly approached.” He just said at least you've got something and took off not wanting to keep suffering from abuse that he had already received – I just told him not to worry as it wasn't his fault just mine for not having an alternative provider.
    I saw the report and browsed through what everyone has said and agree the timing couldn't be worse for a safe valuation and understood what happened.. But really when you think about it there are two valuations in concept, one with the substantiated knowledge at hand and then really a new valuation when everything is in place such as completion of artistic stone cutting, certification and a viewing and then the pre-chat on fuzzy estimation of the values – especially the large stones. Then of course the actual prices at auction and or private offerings for large stones and new stockpiles coming up.
    Okay so a Buy Recommendation currently of 16c a share using a weighted DCF of bulk sampling/future mining operations.
    I think we can live with that and most forward thinking traders have said the next target is 15c with their following target when all the planets align is in the 20s. Remembering when a trader or short term investor makes a target,it is on the premise it occurs on a rebound/burst that
    follows on their company coming to life before it settles down again to a new valuation then and a state of order. That's my take on it. Some days we go slowly slowly then other days quickly quicky and everyone seems to have a chance of getting back in again when you didn't think it possible. That's trading isn't it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.