BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Ann: BAL 1H17 Results Presentation, page-28

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    well that's my opinion which im clearly entitled to have.

and btw in regards to your valuation it doesn't always work as per what the text books tell us on how much a company should be worth, there's more to the markets than that alone.

whats your valuation of say dominos at the minute or blackmores can you do a valuation on those for me and let me know please, we can see if that correlates to the current share prices.

so in summary BAL is worth what the market is prepared to pay for it, in the case of today and the so called crap report that people talk of which we already new what was going to be in the report, bal is currently worth 4.30. hows your text book valuation correlate to that one.

ohh hers another one for you, the opposite actually, people keep on crying about fmg being undervalued at the minute and that they are printing money and paid down enormous amounts of debt etc etc etc, claims of valuations of 10 bucks plus yet it trades at about 6.57 today

so could bal be less next week, possibly, could it be more, possibly, I guess we will let the market decide next week

like ive said in the long term BAL will survive and eventually turn things around, the same exact situation that blackmores is in at the minute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.