TON 4.35% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

re: Ann: Balama Drilling Intersects 105 Metre... I think TON...

1. 16 Posts.
    re: Ann: Balama Drilling Intersects 105 Metre... I think TON will fly yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm confident we'll have to wait some time, and there will be more painful share prices to come im sure.

BUT! I do believe it will find its course soon enough.

Triton haven't announced any bad news. Sure their good news could have been better, it always could be, The same goes for any company at any time... The lack of news is frustrating, it even makes you question if you've made the right decision, but hold firm, keep your faith and why not fill up on some more shares while they're at such a good price!!
    There's always a positive side to everything that happens.

As for my negative spiel.. IMO the oppies have likely missed their chance. I dont think they will come good.

Here's the thing. When we get good news (which we have frequently done) but not great news the negative folk focus on how we are lacking. If we get no news it is a "Lost Cause"... Either way, paricular people take full advantage of this and the share price drops.

Share trading is all about strategy, with a bit of luck sprinkled on top. There are some smart folk out there with the money and time to mould the price and direction of shares for optimal gains. I think we've seen a lot of that here at TON

The problem here is that on one announcement of great news chances are the SP wont skyrocket straight away. It's going to require a consistent feed of great news for a sustainable increase in SP.
    Have you ever managed to sustainably cheer up someone who is at a low in their life with one single piece of great news? It just isn't going to get them back at the top of their game... But you can bet it's going to be a stepping stone!

Eyes on the prize. C'arrnn TON! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $18.42K 1.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1460616 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 399490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.