SYR 0.00% 33.5¢ syrah resources limited

I think these guys are still on staff....and I recall there were...

1. 810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I think these guys are still on staff....and I recall there were other appointments with one of them speaking Portugese...

file:///C:/Users/Admin/Downloads/70_Syrah_Resources_makes_key_operational_appointments-8Dec14.pdf

Sandio Pereira Sandio Pereira has been appointed as Technical Operations Manager. In this role, he will be responsible for metallurgical process development in relation to flake graphite, spherical graphite and recarburiser. Once plant development is complete, Sandio will move into a marketing and distribution role focusing on South America. Sandio has 28 years of experience in graphite and limestone mining, processing and marketing. Previously, he worked at Magnesita Refratarios, a major producer of refractory materials in Brazil where he was coordinating the development of their graphite project. Sandio has also spent nearly 10 years at Nacionale de Grafite, the largest graphite producer outside of China where he has held executive positions in production, processing and marketing.

Placido Campos Placido Campos has been appointed as Graphite Beneficiation Manager. In this role, he will be responsible for metallurgical process production of flake graphite. Placido has 29 years of experience in graphite production and mineral processing research and development. He was worked for several major Brazilian graphite companies including Nacionale de Grafite and Grafite do Brasil where he held executive roles in production, project management as well as research and development. Together, Sandio and Placido have over 50 years’ experience in developing, processing and marketing graphite to major global consumers. They have conducted site visits in Mozambique and found the Balama deposit to be incomparable to any existing graphite resource in the world. They are excited about the Balama Project’s potential and are confident that Syrah will become a major, low cost producer of high quality graphite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.826M 5.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 1485715 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 148900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.