NOR 6.25% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Cheap bunker to bunker calls. Only on world phone ! Coming soon...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Cheap bunker to bunker calls. Only on world phone ! Coming soon to a fallout shelter near you.

Again there seems to a lot of misunderstandings about what world phone is.

Its a travel app that allows you to contacted on a local number at short notice. Its not trying to compete with facebook messenger as a free ott. Its only been out for 12 months and perhaps only market receptive since android 1.1.2 with its cheaper dynamic pricing ( 2 months ) free app to app and bug fixes. My point is that its way to early to call fail on wp although it is fair to say it wont fund nor by itself in its current form.

OTTS are the future of corporate communications and only skype for business can be considered a serious player in this space. The only thing corona is is 6 months late. I dont care if its late i care if it works or not and we will find out this quarter.

Sell if you think its going down but please post why you are so sure companies wont consider simething that means they nolonger have to provide employee mobiles, have one consolidated bill across all countries, can track who called who when and can save up huge money on there riaming charges.

This is a spec company in rough uncharted waters. Things dont allows go to plan in rough waters but the need NOR set up to service is still there. In fact the threat of otts to telecos has only increased.

You do have to ask you yourself. Why are a group of day traders consistently posting doom and gloom posts on this forum as soon as it takes a dive. They disappear in the green and then come back in the red.
    Last edited by brentv: 26/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $6.006K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 72148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.