NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Decent post mate. Don't worry, I've been losing faith too.. I'm...

1. 3,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    Decent post mate.
    Don't worry, I've been losing faith too..
    I'm definitely not Paul!.. in fact, I finally spoke with him again last night, and all faith is restored.
    In my opinion.. It's massive, where Nor is heading. He won't give me any details or hints about timing, but he absolutely confirms shanes regular comments (everything is defintitely going to plan, nothing at all going backwards) and his confidence in the company.
    I wish I knew when a Telco deal was coming, I have been expecting to see a big bastard landed since June, but I know they are progressing with not just the 7 carriers that have been mentioned previously, maybe even more, and the fact that he's said NONE have gone backwards has me thinking they are surely getting some over the line in the near future. While he is very careful with what he says, the general response to these carrier deals is "they are seriously complex deals, and take time to work through". That's all I need to know that they're on the way.
    But, I get the impression they're getting excited about those big Corona contracts hitting very soon. They made it very clear on the last Corona update that big corporates were getting close. I don't think the first full paying customers recently announced were anything too significant materially, but expecting the next ones might be some of those "major corporates" with some serious revenues. I'm doubting they would release 1 between now and Friday quarterly, but you never know.
    I think the quarterly will be pretty much as people have already suggested on here.. nothing special, but as they said yesterday, expenditure has been significantly reduced. Noone is expecting much from world phone, other than it just ticking along nicely.
    The share price seems to have basically factored in a horrid quarterly, all deals off and company going under! But, when I mentioned the share price to Paul, he said he also can't believe it's as low as it is, and surprised it's even below 4c.
    I know from previous discussions that they aren't going to release anything more than the typical "continuing negotiations" until something is finalised.. and I also know they definitely aren't sitting around going under like some posters try to suggest on here. They are working long hours to get towards what we want to see, and Paul is always all over the world.
    His plan for this company is definitely not short term, and people posting crap like "CR before xmas" and "going under" do not have the slightest clue. This is a serious long term massive company in the making, as something discussed last night was part of a long term plan, estimated about 4 years from now..so being Nor, I will expect it to happen in 5-6 years, haha.
    Anyway, I personally wouldn't be selling a thing any time soon.. but I've been saying that since 8c..
    I'm absolutely sure this thing has been played down, and when news hits it will be a massive pump at least. I still think there is a sh1tload of big news ahead, what I was expecting in July.. if we don't see anything this week, August is definitely Nor month!
    Don't miss out.
    It's a long way back to 10c for me, but this is the stock that can do it.. we've seen it before from 2.6 to 5.7 in 2 days, 300m shares traded ON NO NEWS!
    Imagine what it could do with big news...
    and more big news before the pumpers have even started offloading!
    Bring on those contracts and deals!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.