ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

re: Ann: Balatindi Further Results and Operat... G'day Toastman....

1. 12,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: Balatindi Further Results and Operat... G'day Toastman. I don't really blame the guys on site for drilling to the centre of the earth. It's just bad luck that it came back more marginal than we thought, but bad management that we were not informed in due time. I'd however, still like to see some statement to explain the discrepency with the Italiana grades.

It's hard to say what the company is worth, but it is obviously a lot cheaper than it used to be. I think it would be worth more if the chairman was replaced by someone with proven exploration success. I like the exploration ground in the NE of Guinea. It is in a choice neighbourhood. Mansounia is definitely worth something as is Balatindi still worth something. Hard to say with Africa, because the money mostly only likes to chase multimillion ounce tier 1 assets, which unfortunately BYR don't have yet.

You'd have to think PRU will take up their options while they are in the money. As discussed on this forum before, by condition of contract they won't trigger any acquisition procedures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.