CDT 0.00% 0.3¢ castle minerals limited

Ann: Bald Hill Lithium Pegmatite Corridor Applications, page-13

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    30c is 250M MC which IMO a little outrageous based on prospectively alone.
    That market cap is achievable if/when something economically viable is delineated by a drill bit.

Based on the projects and the level of exploration and cash on hand. I placed fair value between 25-50M. Noting that 3.1c was ironically my short term target when I first invested. Post #:56902721

"The Lithium tenement application highlighted Post #:56898428 and Post #:56904207 Post #:56582879 are more likely to come under assessment next time around.

As in 6-12months from now post this initial expenditure on the other projects inclusive of drilling they can also perform low cost assessment of the lithium tenements over next 6 months.

From there I imagine CDT is hopefully trading at a larger premium based on the opportunity of the projects and ideally some exploration success in the next 6 months. You're then talking ideally about a 30-50M MC company looking to raise 5-7M for it's next round of development. (Likely including what appears to be the at surface pegmatites.)"

I'm all for being bullish on stocks I hold but I'm anything if consistent in the other direction. I love the tenements and the areas they are in, but hard for exploration stocks to reach 100M dollar market caps without some development on the projects. The Graphite project has some level of economic determination but at the stage of development you'd only attribute maybe 10-20% of NPV value so not exactly breaking the bank. RTR has the 250M+ MC on proven large scale resource. That's the upside but only if the tenement prove just as economically viable.

People here might be trying to run before they can walk. A very good stock, with very good tenements. 100M MC potential for sure, but only sustainable after a drill piece shows what's there, how wide spread and at what grade. Anything over 50M MC in the near term would not be a sustainable MC IMHO.

*Disclosure holding everything from me 1.5c head and 1c opps average. Will free-carry closer 3-6months from here hopefully on some exploration data or backing.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.