TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Ann: Bald Hill on track for lithium production this Quarter, page-66

1. 2,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    "So based on that timeline graph, we should be approaching institutional investment?" Pittbull

Not necessarily. It is a rough guideline or path. JVs, t/o, dusters, etc. can change the picture. However, instos  embrace de-risking (depending on the insto moreso than profit), so the sp correlation with the graph has merit.

Alongside the mine construction is the drilling which, if successful, re-rates LOM and production thereby further lessening risk. I placed that front and centre in my investment thesis here.

OV

PS The first minute of this video shows a shocking new terror threat to Oz. It is my understanding that Peter Dutton has been seen screaming at the skies (because he's NEVER had a clue in his life). Watch if you dare. haha:

https://www.bnn.ca/video/drillbits-aussie-birds-spread-fires-with-burning-twigs~1302547

PPS Hey hottie vestor! Downtrend Friday after market, Saturday neutral. Should I SELL Monday open? Or will an UPtrend reveal itself later today? I gotta know!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.