TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

"So based on that timeline graph, we should be approaching...

1. 2,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    "So based on that timeline graph, we should be approaching institutional investment?" Pittbull

Not necessarily. It is a rough guideline or path. JVs, t/o, dusters, etc. can change the picture. However, instos  embrace de-risking (depending on the insto moreso than profit), so the sp correlation with the graph has merit.

Alongside the mine construction is the drilling which, if successful, re-rates LOM and production thereby further lessening risk. I placed that front and centre in my investment thesis here.

OV

PS The first minute of this video shows a shocking new terror threat to Oz. It is my understanding that Peter Dutton has been seen screaming at the skies (because he's NEVER had a clue in his life). Watch if you dare. haha:

https://www.bnn.ca/video/drillbits-aussie-birds-spread-fires-with-burning-twigs~1302547

PPS Hey hottie vestor! Downtrend Friday after market, Saturday neutral. Should I SELL Monday open? Or will an UPtrend reveal itself later today? I gotta know!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.