TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I always enjoyed your posts @stevenjd and prior to you selling...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    I always enjoyed your posts @stevenjd and prior to you selling and being “free carried” you were easily the biggest voice on here, championing and if I might say even Ramping tv2U no matter the news or circumstances at the time!
    The biggest problem I have with your opinion is that since you became free carried, you became less of a salesman!

For this reason I can’t read your comments without thinking that you are very persuaded on your outlook depending on your position..

If we go back to the rto and the quiet months following, you were easily the most prolific poster on here without any wavering on the potential of tv2U, this was when the company had nowhere near the amount of potential deals we have now but you absolutely pumped this place! I’m sorry but you can’t love Karaoke that much!

I just find it interesting how you could overlook any shortcomings and be so positive when you had a more risky position but now you have made money and are “free carried” you are becoming a critic..

Let’s not let our position cloud our opinions otherwise it looks like we are only making our opinions based around it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.