BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

I really don't think anyone is ready to catch low hanging...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I really don't think anyone is ready to catch low hanging fruits. Perhaps you may say some people are trying to catch the bottom. We all have been trying to do that from 40c. Miserable experience so far which has led many to the poor house.

I had a read of the Interim Financial Report.....nothing suggest BDR is out of the woods. I wonder if Ex-CEO Simon Jackson still holds his shares. That would be a great clue. I remember Peter Bowler selling all of his shares as soon as he resigned. That was a tell tale sign. I was stupid not to read it properly.

$147 million in liabilities + interest.......when is BDR going to make that money and pay off.
    When will be BDR in a position to pay dividend to shareholders. Probably never.

I am withholding any purchase until the completion of the plant upgrade and a few quarter of results.
    BDR at 4.7 cents is not a bargain. This could lose another 50% from here and rather very quickly in a falling gold price market. Unbelievable things happen in the markets. If anyone told me back in DECEMBER 17 that BDR was going to 4.5c, I would be the first one to laugh off his/her face.
    It has happened. Also I have stopped dreaming.

After a lot of pondering......I have come to the conclusion that BDR operation at USD $1200 is not viable.
    The grades are too low. The only saviour is a higher gold price.......which is not happening.
    I have a suspicion the mine will still struggle even after all this plant upgrade based on the abrupt resignation of Simon Jackson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.