RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Balla Balla Infrastructure Project Update, page-33

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Agree Geepeem, very out of character for BoD to release such a statement.

Normally would have to be brought kicking and screaming to the table to make such an announcement, something has changed somewhere. I lodged a complaint with ASX some weeks ago and so far received an acknowledgement that they are investigating and nothing more to date.

I did highlight in that complaint that is was a great shame that they were taking action against Myer for doing the exact same thing as our BoD (non disclosure of important information etc) but it appeared due to the high profile of Myer and their major shareholder (Solomon Lew) that this was the driving factor behind the action. All we ask is that they play on a level playing field and apply the same scrutiny to all ASX companies FMS included!

I am also aware of a complaint lodged with ASIC by someone else but do not know of the current situation with that complaint. These complaints coupled with the recent media coverage following the AGM may have the BoD suddenly realizing they do actually have a responsibility to ALL shareholders hence the interesting turn of events or they could have been instructed to do so by the powers that be.

Either way interesting and we will continue to watch with great interest!

DYOR and as always Hold, Hold, Hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.