RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Balla Balla Infrastructure Project Update, page-61

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    Agreed pe81, pressure is being applied from somewhere all of a sudden which I believe will be good for FMS United down the track as we together with OCJ hold the whip hand in any future vote on the Company's direction when partnered with BBIG because of conflict of interest rules previously discussed.

As for concerns about dilution of shareholders interests through future capital raisings I am of the belief that for this situation to play out and become a caIse for FMSU and OCJ concern would take many years to achieve. We all know the clock is well and truly ticking for Toad and BBIG to get this mine into operation before their WA Govt approvals lapse due to lack of action. It would be very surprising if they were to get another extension on top of this most recent one and they also run the enormous risk of missing another iron ore mining boom.

Toad and BBIG have way too much invested here to allow such an eventuality to play out and are now looking down the barrel of hostile minority shareholders who are UNITED and will not let go of FMS for a pittance as some have done in past.

IMO with the laser scrutiny now being leveled at the BoD and by extension onto Toads activities they now are looking at a position of taking us with them to production whenever that may be.

As always DYOR and Hold, Hold, Hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.