BEE 0.00% 0.9¢ broo ltd

Something is definitely going on with Broo. Broo Facebook page...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Something is definitely going on with Broo. Broo Facebook page has gone very quiet. Mildura Brewery have taken a few Broo cheap carton posts down. I have seen some places advertising Broo for $45.99 a carton with an expiry of April 2022, I wonder if Broo is back producing beer at Mildura? I did manage to buy a carton of Broo in July at an independant bottle"o in rural South Australia (wasn't the best but neither the worst). I went back there last week to ask for another and they said they wouldn't be getting it back in. I completely agree with Farnarkling that this company would be best in the hands of administrators, as it is criminal to keep Kent Grogan using this listed company as his own personal superannuation fund. The company is valueless, the only thing that Kent owns outright is the brand. He has no asset value left to sell. One thing I have learnt from once being a shareholder to now just a lurker looking for a laugh is never under estimate the conman that Kent is. He is one person that I don't doubt still has another trick up his sleeve to do another credit raise and to polish this shite show to look like a viable going concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.