NDO 3.53% 82.0¢ nido education limited

Ann: Balqis-1 Drilling Update , page-32

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Shakin,

Sorry, I thought you were asking my opinion on whether we were going to get an ann. saying we have oil, or it's dry.

Taking into consideration the last two casing point updates, I expect them to reach TD @ 2,123m sometime on Monday 3 March, although it could be sometime Sunday if they don't go all the way to prognosed TD (as supplied by Phil).
    You'll notice that they cut 118m off the prognosed 13-3/8" casing depth (difference between last two updates).

It is difficult to get it really close because we are not supplied with any time of day that the CP's are reached. To get it accurate we need to see the daily drilling reports from the rig...not going to happen!

Also, from about 1,450m MD on (looking at the pretty pic), they might slow the drilling rate as they will be entering the prognosed reservoir area, and will more than likely be using LWD measurements to avoid any "kick" in the wellbore from possible pressures...hopefully hydrocarbon.

An ann Monday could say we have reached TD and wireline logging and evaluation is ongoing.
    On the other hand, Phil said in the last ann., "Next drilling update will be made once the well has reached it's planned TD and the well evaluated by electric logs."

So based on that, the next ann. should read "we have an oil column/s", or, "it's dry"...and we are preparing to side track out of the well to test Boni-1.

In any event, imo, it will be Monday at the earliest...best I can do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 81.0¢ $61.08K 74.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7341 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 3829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.