NDO 1.69% 87.0¢ nido education limited

aref,"...the only misleading information is showing 2012...

1. 6,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    aref,

"...the only misleading information is showing 2012 information when we are currently in 2014! with all due respect, if you would like to share information to other investors please make sure the information is current."

Just because something is not dated with today's date doesn't mean it's not the current situation.

I supplied a link to a company document which you are refuting as incorrect information on the basis that it's dated.

Instead of telling us it's dated, why don't you produce evidence to the contrary. This is something Talal's university lecturers would've insisted on if he were going to dispute something. Just saying the information is wrong because it's 16 months old is not a substantiated argument.

The PSC fiscal regime in Indonesia is quite hard to get your head around because it works on a sliding scale, and the Indonesian authorities have the Indonesian people and the retention of the benefits of their natural resources at the forefront of their thinking.

In the recent past there have been some changes to the Indonesian O&G fiscal regime, but these generally favour Indonesia, not the contractor.
    Eg, First Tranche Petroleum (FTP)
    Some have given more benefit to the contractor.
    Eg, Domestic Market Obligation (DMO)
    You can find information on both of these situations in Deloitte's 2013 guide to Oil and Gas Taxation in Indonesia..
    Deloitte - 2013 OIl and Gas Taxation in Indonesia

Sorry, but Deloitte's 2014 guide has not hit the stands yet.

As I've posted previously, the bar chart (source: Equatorial Partners) in that NDO preso from Nov 2012 compared contractor takes for various O&G producing countries in Asia.
    Because Indo's fiscal regime works on a sliding scale, that chart was an average representation.

Did you notice there were 3 bars on that chart representing Indonesia? viz, Indonesian gas, E Indonesia, and Indonesia...all with different contractor takes.

Anyway, enough of my research, you need to do your own with which to rebut the information you wish prove out of date.

As I said to Talal, you could always just ring Phil and get it straight from the horses mouth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $198.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 84.5¢ $16.29K 18.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25006 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 50013 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.