FAR 2.17% 45.0¢ far limited

To Admin , I noted the below post had been removed due to what...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    To Admin , I noted the below post had been removed due to what you termed as profanities. Please accept my apologies. I have edited and removed anything you might judge as a profanity and repost hopefully with your blessing as it does have some vital points to give some food for thought

Good Evening/Morning Myfok....appreciate your nod mate , please accept my apologies for being slightly curt in our first exchange ...we move on.

Okay if this helps any BHA is bottom hole assembly, ie drill string, so bit followed on by MWD equipment which is measurement while drilling sensors or depending on the string composition it might be termed LWD logging while drilling. LWD can give pretty good feedback as to what is down the hole as bit chews through formation but as I said they do not actually reach out to touch the edge of the bore hence they really have to pull BHA and replace with a suite of wireline tools specific to what they are looking for way beyond simple gamma rays...ie WFT's wireline formation testers. This might include RFT repeat formation test and even go to MDT. So lot more to it than just turning a bit down hole fully torqued. They will slow right up going into any potential target to glean as much info from LWD and MWD so they can pin point changes in formation and target.
    On your second point , trust me these funds at very best get a simple "we are very encouraged from what we are seeing to date in the drill" or "encouraging data not long to go now".....they will never get anything that can be compromising in any way.....no CEO wants to be embroiled in any insider dealing scandal. In any way what I am saying is until such point at they have drilled the full TD and run very extensive program of wireline can anybody tell if a well is successful or not. Then and only then yes the nods and winks may start but they will still be non binding mate.

The bullish/positive points any long term investor should hold here is fact if the formation is what they think it is then geologically being down dip of Sangomar with all points I put previously it has a far better chance of hitting huge than is being apportioned by the CPR firm.

One point I want to bring up is you worry about schematics of FAR in comparison with other ( then ) partners in Sangomar. Go study how Cairn have depicted the gas cap over greater Sangomar area and compare to FAR's. Yes Cairn has is so much smaller right. However Cairn also have some of the wells (which were astounding good discoveries) sitting right at the very edge of what they claim to be the oil field Its impossible for a 50/100/150ft find to end suddenly in a verticle wall fashion....it will of course thin out gradually over a distance. So how on earth can Cairn have it drawn ending so abruptly??? Similarly , how can they claim the gas cap is only over SNE 1 and SNE 2 discoveries yet in all the reporting they clearly state gas in SNE 3 , SNE 5 , SNE 4? Is it possible they are underplaying the size and potential of the field .....of course it is, no oil major or partnership will ever sing about the size when they know they have hit any motherload and especially if their borders are not secured. Take a look also at how they reported SNE north. With 1 singular drill of very average results look at the size of the field they have apportioned ....it extends by some 10 km's....on one drill really Cairn lads how did you get that result then?
    The first thing that struck us looking at Sangomar was with drills or months to come they will increase this by size significantly.The second point was why are they misrepresenting the field size especially by border size and gas cap.....then we sussed the sweet spot and fairway which leads right across the border into FAR block.

The choice of drillsite for Bambo 1 is absolute genuis in every way as I've posted in this and earlier!!The previous Samo well was too close to C shelf.....the Jammah well was when drilling was incredibly primitive, and they relied on physical shaker screens on rig or cuttings with little or no LWD to tell if they had hit or not.....and when oil was 10-12bucks a barrel so we really can not take this as a source of direction.
    Hope all of the above genuinely helps you understand our train of thought and despite previous failings this makes investors old or new realise FAR may have handed the ball to previous partners and walked from their goal but somehow they have managed to get it back and have a clear line of sight to back of the oppositions net right now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.0¢ $436.8K 964.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 35545 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 3159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.5¢ 268748
Last updated 11.55am 06/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.