PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Bandit Trend Near Old Pirate with Samples to, page-3

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    re: Ann: Bandit Trend Near Old Pirate with Sa...
    As I had predicted on Friday, continued strength for ABU today. It has hit 3.5c this morning, a nice rise. I stated the possibility of reaching 3.6c by Friday, but will the momentum continue?

I was also expecting some sort of announcement coming out this week, and today's positive announcement indicates that Bandit South has the potential to host other gold deposits. Also that all is on schedule, and going well, for trial mining to begin in June! That's mighty close now!

"Bandit South Area Widespread outcropping quartz veins.
    New rock chip sample results up to 108g/t gold being the highest grade result ever off the main Old Pirate trend. Other rock chip results in the area include 8.3g/t and 13.1g/t gold Soil geochemistry anomalies.

Old Pirate Trial Mining and Processing
    Off site modular pilot plant construction for the Old Pirate staged development continues on schedule and budget. Digging scheduled to commence in June with processing scheduled to start in July 2013."

ABU continues to identify areas within its holdings that show great potential for hosting other gold deposits. As Darren Holden has said, "This is a very exciting company working in a very exciting area of discovery! There is great potential for the exploration being undertaken at multiple locations to provide further upside to our current gold resources." (see the map below for the extent of ABU's holdings, its massive, with great potential to make this a mid to large gold mining company in Australia over the next 10 years!)

ABU Highlights:
    1. Five new discoveries and 3.5Moz in resources defined in <3 years of exploration.
    2. The highest grade undeveloped gold deposit at surface in Australia.
    3. 60+ regional targets across the largest junior gold land holding in the country.
    4. Winner: Best Emerging Company Diggers + Dealers Mining Forum 2012
    5. Over 3.5 million ounces of gold!
    6. Trial mining to begin in June!

Can't wait for the trial mining to begin! ABU's current sp is a bargain for the long term investor, or for the trader, IMHO! (My current sp target is in the 8c to 12c range over the next 12 months)

Go ABU!

(Also my faith in my $50 charting software is maintained as it predicted further strength for ABU this week!)

Reference:
    Mines and Money Hong Kong Presentation - March 19th 2013
    http://clients.weblink.com.au/clients/ABMResources/article.asp?asx=ABU&view=6629018

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21024699 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.