MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

re: Ann: Bank Facility Terms Renegotiated and... I completely...

1. 277 Posts.
    re: Ann: Bank Facility Terms Renegotiated and... I completely agree with you Jamie.... At least the positive shareholders have been consistant with their comments but the downrampers are never satisfied....

First it was all about Marion about to fold due to loans due in a month.. the loans were extended but then that wasn't good enough because the interest rate was too high.

Then they wanted all the directors fired because they were dead weight, now they have but apparently thats not enough..

what will happen next??? we get 20mcfd and the comments will be - is that all you've got??? XYZ has 40mcfd!

Then it'll be a sale at $1+ and the comments will be that it should have happened two years ago at $2+......

L... I remember a few weeks ago you said that you would not invest whilst this management team was at the helm.... we have now offloaded half of them and really the only one remaining is PC.... Will you invest now? what if there were further shakeups???? IMO PC is not to blame for the past.. a company sec only announces what they are told to announce, they do not have the final call... time will tell if PC is a good CEO or even if he stays....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.