HIO 0.00% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

Firstly, my sympathies for those who held and bought at higher...

1. 3,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Firstly, my sympathies for those who held and bought at higher prices. Many of you would know I sold quite a while back due to the unfavourable macro economic climate. However, let me say the following that may give some folks a bit of hope:

1) The resource is still there, it is still very high grade and still has the potential to be multiple times it current size.
    2) The infrastructure is still there and so is the workforce
    3) The world is moving to green steel and iron ore and also recycling old steel
    4) The Governments both State and Federal will want this to succeed to validate their green credentials
    5) It wouldn't take much imho to reconfigure the bfs to the original 5-10 mtpa even allowing for costs blowouts

My concerns:
    1) CR at a very cheap price
    2) JV under unfavourable conditions. HIO encountered this as CAP
    3) Bryan was not convincing at all imho in his belief in the company in the interview.

I do see this as a buy at some point when the dust settles but an happy to continue waiting on the side lines as Bryan is right there is carnage across the market. However, if a dumb retail investor such as myself could see the writing on the wall a few months back with the upcoming credit crunch, why couldn't someone with his expertise see the same?????

Regards

DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1145998 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1848104 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.