AVL 3.13% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Bankable Feasibility Study for Australian Vanadium Project, page-298

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Unfortunately, no insto will enter this market on what is still, a speculative stock. ( Which ran hot and is now on the way back down).

Very little shorting is being undertaken and the high churn is a result of traders going at it, and those who bought on the ramp, now clearing.

The market is JUST starting to see some more red candles after a stellar run, so the SP will likely keep on heading south.

As I posted a while ago, if it blew through 7, then 6.19 is another support level. I haven't yet looked at the next leg, should it break down, but early 5's look attractive.

There has not been one shovel placed on the ground, the performance rights did what they needed, so now it's back into cruise mode until months after the election.

Relax, buy on the dips, and let's ALL revisit , once the macro economic dust settles.

Of the fundamentals are strong, anything below 7 will be a bargain, so let the market set the 'value' and sit tight.

From someone who has had numerous heart attacks in their short life already, you don't want to drop dead worrying as to why the SP is not doing what you vehemently believe it should.

Relax, buy and hold, then move on to another trade on another listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $299.8K 18.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 20427143 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4916904 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.