PEK 9.30% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

I am one of those very very looong term holders. Have remained...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I am one of those very very looong term holders. Have remained upbeat and sympathetic to the issues most of that time. This time I am bitterly disappointed. Firstly the BFS is only "nearing" completion? We were told only weeks ago that it would be announced by end of August. Disgraceful.

And on the very last day that we were expecting the announcement, we get a total change of direction - to now produce concentrate to ship out? What about all the supposed off-take partners that we have been in negotiations with. Just blow them all up? Why would they hang on now?

And how does announcing a plan to ship unprocessed concentrate help the negotiations with GOT? Surely that goes entirely against what they are trying to achieve for their country?

I fully understand there is tension between refining in Tanz or Teeside, but why could the BFS not be released as scheduled and allow the negotiations on refinery continue from there? At least plans could continue to progress? And the economic strength of refining at Teeside would be there for all to see, whilst they then go ahead and fulfill their commitment to assess viability of refining in Tanz. I just can't see how this change in direction helps speed up an outcome.

I feel like we are now another year behind, cannot help but think this is an unmitigated disaster.

And I don't like being gloomy...... More than happy to be proven wrong and have it all turn out for the good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $51.71K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73648 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.