PDI 5.88% 18.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Ann: BANKAN PROJECT GROWS WITH NEW GOLD DISCOVERIES, page-216

1. 11,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4783
    It looks like these sell lines/walls are just periodic. Designed to scare and prevent movement in the share price during an uncertain period around the usual Christmas selling and covid fear. If you look beyond this period and towards the new year, these lines will be pulled and momentum will continue towards 30c and beyond imo.

Plus, if you look at the gold price, it has held strong the past week and settled at $1810usd. A fresh start in the new year should see more momentum and a push towards $2000usd pretty early in quarter 1 imo. To coincide well with further Pdi drilling and constant lab results. It should be a very exciting period during the first quarter of 2022. No doubt we will be well above 30c and in my view we should start to approach the fund targets of around 45c at some point soon.

Also, i am very happy with how the share price has held the past month during the market wide sell offs we have seen. There is still enormous confidence in this company and the big money And high volume days will arrive again soon.

Anyway, good luck, merry Christmas and happy new year all holders. Enjoy the holiday period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $423.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $357.1K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.