PDI 0.00% 28.0¢ predictive discovery limited

In my opinion, whatever payment is made to the Government to...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    In my opinion, whatever payment is made to the Government to make this go away will be buried and capitalised on the balance sheet as exploration costs and eventually amortised to the profit and loss over the useful life of the mine. Assuming it is not material it would not require separate disclose and will up to the Audit Committee to have the discussion with the Audit Partner at the end of the financial year and is really another cost of doing business in this jurisdiction. Best that these skeletons in the closet be sorted out now than when the share price is well over 50 cents and up to the Board to get a full risk analysis done ASAP with their lawyers to ensure they have no more “buffer zones” in their land holdings and report back to the shareholders in due course once all this has been sorted. Until this has happened the share price is going to be stuck under 20 cents in my opinion. Paul needs to restore the trust from his shareholders and that is the most damaging thing to come from this as you can’t cut any corners when operating in African and third world countries so lesson learned early is the way I look at it. Just my 2 cents worth on how I reckon this will play out and how to manage an ASX listed business if I was on the Board of Directors and acting in the best interests of the company as a whole. This is for those who have not had much business experience here who have invested just so they can see the full picture. I will also expect to see more dollars spent on the local community there to also gain more bargaining power as they get to the mining stage of the projects to keep the government officials happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $658.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 95922 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 114000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.43am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.