ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I agree Student, many good things coming up with Avenira, however a lot of patience is the key. Agrifos have skin in this story and, after vending the Baobab project into AEV, will back this to go a long way. The kicker will be the IHP process when that becomes available commercially. I know some here are questioning how long IHP is taking, disruptive technology does take time and JDC have to protect their IP through patents first. I know a family member in business who is trying to get worldwide patents registered for a new design for solar energy collectors and the time in years and significant funds he is spending to get that progressed. Disruptive technologies do take time because of the very nature of what they do to disrupt existing methods of production or operation - hence the name.

I believe AEV is forming a base around the 20-22cps mark, before the next leg up. The progress at site is moving forward significantly, considering they are operating in a third world country with limited infrastructure. So far Cliff Lawrenson has done all the right things and is actually making progress, whereas we were static and living on hope (false) in past years. Shareholders now have something to look forward to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.