BAP 0.79% $5.12 bapcor limited

Ann: Bapcor announces capital raising, page-16

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Moral of the story of you weren’t buying BAP around 3 dollars would you ever buy anything on the market should you be in the markets was the question I asked my self if I didn’t buy more the answer was buy more .

As an IPO investor I’ve seen many peaks n troughs with BAP but they always negotiate Aquire work thru them best quality management team going they don’t sugar coat anything clearly said business is going to be crap in the investor call and it is

Toughest year to date word is Bursons operations reopening in NZ next week under level 3 will help

I got a message here in the US from my mate who runs the Midland store in Perth saying they were actually up year on year thru Feb March but fell of a big cliff into April with mechanic servicing orders

miners been stockpiling emergency services business brisk but big hole now on general services parts seems to me in a couple of months we will see more cars return to the roads as things reopen

probably more will use cars than public transport for awhile good for BAP intrastate travel restriction eases will help

Might take a year or two to get back to full business but whoever was selling those shares in the 3 s thank you one thing is certain when this is done you will see more people than ever using roads in Oz and NZ to travel that is very good news for BAP long term

Do we need to take out competitors nope because they will go broke during this and BAP will increase market share as they have before by stealth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.12
Change
0.040(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.737B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.03 $5.18 $5.00 $10.02M 1.953M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 24989 $5.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.13 4539 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.