CND 0.00% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

Rigi, I take your point. But based on what I've seen of BKP to...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Rigi, I take your point. But based on what I've seen of BKP to date inspires no confidence that it is sufficiently resourced in any sense to parlay a long-shot concept into extreme profits. The farm-in arrangements with PFC haven't been done well and I have mis-givings on a bunch of other areas (the comms from the company are just terrible). Fundamentally we're just lucky we've got land which others are interested in and that's pretty much the value-add as I see it. Can you imagine where we'd be if we had a Richard Cottee or someone of his calibre running it or even if we had a decent advisory team on it from the start. Now maybe I'm prejudiced, biased or just plain wrong (or all of the above) but that's where I differ to you. But hey, this is a discussion board and I do enjoy the discussion. I think I'm entitled to judge them on their record to date and they get a C- for effort and an F for achievement. On that basis I don't want them blowing any more of my cash until they can prove to me that they can profitably manage what they've already got.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 540000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.03am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.