CND 6.06% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Godlike,thank you for your kind comments.I am not an"oilman"as...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Godlike,thank you for your kind comments.I am not an"oilman"
    as such, but I have long held an interest in the "oilpatch".
    I have been intimately involved in oil exploration,mostly offshore,in years gone by and am still fascinated by the eforts of those actively looking for the "black gold".

The likes of BKP/CTP/PFC/Statoil/Total/Heritage et.al., present a fascinating picture of the search for hydrocarbons.

Equally fascinating is the intimate involvement of those people who are the movers/shakers in the game.
    In this particular instance the people behind BKP.

As with many junior explorers,BKP has a Board of Directors that has multiple corporate interests. The BKP Board Chairman is also a Director,(or Chairman),(Managing?),of Cerevantes Corp.,New york Securities, J.V.Global,and of course BKP!!
    None of the above are what can,accurately,be called thriving, highly profitable organisations!

What they all do have in common is the demonstrated facility to shuffle shareholders funds from one entity to the other in a seemingly ad-hoc fashion. Regardless of the commercial attractiveness or promoted viability of the enterprise ending up with the funds! This can easily be verified by reading the published commentaries on each of these companies websites!

My perssonal concern is that monies I have "invested" in BKP can apparently be diverted to finance the purchase/deployment of any thing from Lobster pots to Ironsand money-pits,( in a country where corporate integrity is a strange and foreign concept),plus,to date, unprofitable invovement in amateurish gold mining attempts in Australia!

Unfortunately,the provider of the legal advice that I sought, had only two words of reply for me.
    "CAVEAT EMPTOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $16.83K 532.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 619345 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 48134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.