IIQ 8.70% 62.5¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: BARD1 Demonstrates Feasibility of SubB2M-Based IHC Test, page-24

1. 4,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    I bit when the price dropped a little. Added some from the kids piggy bank for them. The risk faced when first trying to get from Ovarian results to where we are today is massively reduced. The actual tests and markets are already huge. The possible extension in to so many other areas for several specific tests now make the blue sky seem almost easy to predict.

I could not help myself and did email asking a few points I would love to see clarified publicly. I think Exo net . com allows much of my questions to be answered or assumed. I would love to know who from the public/Private and research side of pathology sector is not urgently knocking on the door?

"Adaptable to most existing detection technologies: potential for integration with emerging analytical and diagnostic technologies (PCR, ELISA, Flow cytometry, etc.)"
    Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method widely used to rapidly make millions to billions of copies (complete copies or partial copies) of a specific DNA sample, allowing scientists to take a very small sample of DNA and amplify it (or a part of it) to a large enough amount to study in detail.

I wonder how many of you know this company? https://www.thermofisher.com/au/en/home/life-science/protein-biology/protein-biology-learning-center/protein-biology-resource-library/pierce-protein-methods/overview-elisa.html
    "Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method widely used to rapidly make millions to billions of copies (complete copies or partial copies) of a specific DNA sample, allowing scientists to take a very small sample of DNA and amplify it (or a part of it) to a large enough amount to study in detail."

and
    Flow cytometry is a technique used to detect and measure physical and chemical characteristics of a population of cells or particles. In this process, a sample containing cells or particles is suspended in a fluid and injected into the flow cytometer instrument.

I did not cover the "ETC"

Music to my ears as I cannot think of many pathology testing that is not in that grouping giving a huge range of "Adaptable" real world tests

Not pumping, dumping or buying any more today. Kids piggy bank are secured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.050(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 63.0¢ 57.5¢ $117.5K 196.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 2484 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.