IIQ 0.86% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

Another interesting announcement yesterday.Whilst itself not...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Another interesting announcement yesterday.

Whilst itself not mind blowing (yet) I'm at least interested in the strategy at play here.

As previously outlined they added the Pancreatic Cancer Blood Test quietly to their Pipeline on their website the other week and now we get this.

I think they might be trying to 'make their own market'.

If they can identify those people who are at risk of developing Pancreatic Cancer via a new T3cDM test then (whilst also potentially saving lives) they can create their own pool of people who will be needing a developed Pancreatic Screening Test on a regular basis (assuming development success of course!).

It's clear they are working on the Pancreatic Cancer Screening test via the SubB2M test and their ExoNet platforms (per this announcement and also per their updated website pipeline), so if they have success developing a cancer screening test for pancreatic cancer then they obviously need to identify who to screen (hence who will be their regular 'customers').

It would appear their view is it is unlikely you will get population screening for Pancreatic Cancer Testing but targeted testing to an at risk group would make complete sense.

I see this announcement as just another foundation being put in place to set themselves up for later success.

Personally the drift in share price is IMHO simply the impatient dropping out slowly (or people selling as they have to) whilst we wait for their programs to move forward and is nothing to worry about.

I'm happy to practise patience - success doesn't happen over night (it just seems that way once you achieve it).

All IMHO.

Cheers

Hevlet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 58.5¢ 56.5¢ $92.66K 161.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10531 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.