BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Hi JPThank you for response. By year end $2600 will be reached...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi JP
    Thank you for response. By year end $2600 will be reached which is an all time high for gold, I would think all gold mining stocks would perform well especially those going from developer to producers... a re rate would be quite significant. Bardoc could see 15-20c if such is the case. At the moment all gold stocks is dependent on gold price, if it weren’t for gold price and black Swan event like last yr, companies such as deg mining wouldn’t have reached max share price of $1.50. That’s for sure...

I’m interested to see why you think silver would outperform gold? Please do explain as it would help me potentially position myself into some silver stocks As I have always thought gold would lead the way and silver would follow.

DFS was pretty good for Bardoc. I think their share price is dependent on gold price and further drilling discoveries... given 3m ounces is a relatively good amount, I feel Bardoc share price is highly correlated to gold price...even if Bardoc brings out more positive announcements and gold price is crap...this will be reflected in Bardoc share price....hence why we are seeing 7c and potentially lower.

keen for informative discussion

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.