BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Ann: Bardoc targets commencement of mining in Q3 2021 -DFS Update, page-126

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Slim pickings on the sell side... will be interesting to see if pip traders were involved yesterday or mostly serious investors.

I did notice the number of sellers had dropped and very few sells into bids compared to recent weeks.

Could be looking down the barrel at double digits today... which I’m sure we will all welcome with open arms.

On Aphrodite/Zoroastrian, going back 3-4 years I’ve had conversations with directors of both Aphrodite and Excelsior who both had a ‘feeling’ there was another million ounces to be found at each of their respective deposits. Aphrodite, for example, is open in all directions. The team’s approach to drill this out and sure up a massive 790k ounce reserve (and growing) is what will see finance achieved, although probably helps to have really rich mates.

Robert has said on a couple of occasions now that finance is looking like a 60/40 split - would imagine once the DFS is ready it’ll be a mere formality.

As a longtermer, I am optimistic the SP will be north of 20c before that time - less than a year away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.