CUE 4.55% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

Ann: Barikewa 2D Seismic Survey Commences in PNG , page-16

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: Barikewa 2D Seismic Survey Commences... "raiderup-Okay lets play your game SC,so gas is all the go( when wasn't it?, Pluto was discovered in 2005),why oh why did cue farm out so much of Artemis.(which in the latest preso, they say cue holds 20%,( does this mean cue has committed to buy back the 5% when they had the majority of it initially, such logic?????).
    Patience should be rewarded, I don't believe shareholders have been rewarded vis-vis this farmout.
    The big question is will we be rewarded with Caterina."

Raiderup,
    im not going to beat around the bush here...
    You just dont do the research, and then you say silly things...
    With Zeus, CUE got the chance to commit that extra 5% to make a 20% interest, and chose not to...
    Thats how smart we were...
    There was a looming downturn and we needed it all... HZN almost came fully apart...

Next time around CUE will in position to be able to fund that extra 5% if it so choses... as we are now cashflow positive 12mill per quarter...

you know what Raider, I bet your the type of cat that would prefer CUE to spend up big daddy large on one WA offshore well even if it meant it was at the expense of one years cashflow....... We could do it, but im afraid to say that CUE and I aint as mad as your thought pattern...
    Look, we got a great deal with Zeus.... we spent nothing...
    whats the problem?

.^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.603K 79.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177731 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 759708 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.