MDI 0.00% 1.6¢ middle island resources limited

Ann: Barkly Super Project - Exploration Update, page-77

1. 4,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6391
    Hi all.
    Big time sell?

I am sure that people on this thread will see that advice and ignore it.
    I certainly have.
    Not really sure where you're coming from but here is where I am coming form.

We know that the government are doing assays on the holes they drilled and they are really dragging the chain on them.
    By the time we get these results, mdi will have no need for them.

From my sources, I believe that the close neighbours are generating targets to drill and they are no doubt close to drilling them.

We already have a drill ready target at Crosswinds and if the weather is kind we will be in there late next month.
    I wonder how the EM survey is going but again if weather has been kind enough, we should see some results very soon.

IP will no doubt follow very soon and we will have more drill targets but what we have at Crosswinds could be a game changer even sooner.
    The wet season has not been too bad but the temperatures are still warm suggesting that we could have more rain to come.

Looking forward to next month and don't forget what Brad has achieved in the past with building value.

Let's watch him do it again here.

Cheers everyone and relax with the coming developments here.
    Kind regards, Wack.

Oh I guess I should mention that we have $1.5m in the bank and $6m fro the sale of Sandstone.
    That means, No CR's, No dilution, fully funded for drilling this year and then Bingo, another $6m after 1 year from the sale confirmation date.
    So we are well funded with a nice capital structure for a large discovery.
    Nice hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.493M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $3.169K 192.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 415231 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.