NMT 2.04% 9.6¢ neometals ltd

"Regrettably, the broader macroeconomic backdrop has required...

1. 2,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    "Regrettably, the broader macroeconomic backdrop has required Jiuxing to adjust its production plans and shelve further Barrambie related activities"

Yeah this sucks that the deal didn't get done but if Jiuxing were in a position where they have to pull out what they were bringing to the table as far as an offtake was probably going to be pretty weak. Macro is hitting everyone at the moment but if we can weather the storm till the next cycle it may prove to be a master stroke.

That being said I would have been far more confident had they come to an agreement and pushed the button and we got moving forward on one of the projects in a meaningful way ( I know we appear to be with the vanadium but still not without similar capital risk)

The last 18 months has been pretty ordinary for NMT, Not going to sugar coat that, although I don't see it as being Management/company at fault. At least not with the Information us punters are privy too. They have been going about their business and advancing projects. I just hope the buyers for these products stuff saying yes soon although due to macro I think thee is more tough times ahead unfortunately for the near term.

This could all change with one announcement though. I guess you either believe the vision and stay the course or GTFO for what would be for a lot of us now a considerable loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $59.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $144.7K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17905 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 217806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.