NMT 1.45% 7.0¢ neometals ltd

re: Ann: Barrambie Vanadium DFS - Final Miner... Be very careful...

1. 144 Posts.
    re: Ann: Barrambie Vanadium DFS - Final Miner... Be very careful here this is a junior mining company who thinks they are in the big league and have made many misleading statements about company performance and standing.

If you remember back 12 months ago Reed were promoting themselves as an approved margin lending stock on their website.This facility was available through Opes Prime and i took the advice and lost everything inside 9 days.

I do not have the funds to launch any kind of action against them for misleading and deceptive conduct and they would fight me anyway until i ran out of money.

The company is a easy living for Reed family members and close hangers on such as Simon Hicks an old freind from Kal and Jason Carone who is now Company Secretary.

I have been to the mine opening at Sand Queen and listened to John Bowlers speech and promises of divedends,even heard the Chairmans tale about Michael Chaney taking over the reigns.

And now i have nothing they blame it on the global economic crisis and general downturn and when i did contact investor relations Hicks labelled me suicidal and even the chairman was ringing my siblings.

Wish they had of called me but they only did that when money was required for a capital raising or to buy more shares.

Even the deputy chairman told me i should "learn how to suck eggs and move on"

All the best with your investments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $43.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $48.64K 706.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 197782 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 18775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.