AQI 21.1% 2.3¢ alicanto minerals limited

Hey Thunder, I wasn't trying to put you down!! The rest of the...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hey Thunder,
    I wasn't trying to put you down!!
    The rest of the post backed you up... I just was putting forward a "hypothetical" situation (knowing full well what had happened) to stop the accusations of a leaky ship
    "Obscure" isn't necessarily derogatory - your publication is not quite "Mining Weekly" but I look forward to the updates with anticipation - I just wasn't going to name you outright
    I have you to thank for a significant (paper thus far) profit in recent months! You don't need to justify anything to me.
    My only gripe is that I bothered to read the blog first instead of just buying it blind - by the time I got into buying the price had already shot up and I only got a handful (which I then sold for a handy $50 profit after brokerage - my first successful day trade!!) Actually I just wanted to step back and hope for another entry opportunity later in the day when the excitement settled. Next time I'm buying first and reading later
    Thanks for your newsletter - it is excellent and the research very much appreciated
    I'm sorry that my post read that way to you - I assure you it was not intended to be negative to you personally in any way.
    Keep up the good work Thunder - you're a champ (touchy, but a champ nevertheless!)
    I hope 2018 brings you (us!) huge success, prosperity and happiness

sasa (looking for a thesaurus before he posts again....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.004(21.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.6¢ 1.4¢ $99.82K 4.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 363798 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 883990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.