AQI 29.4% 2.2¢ alicanto minerals limited

I too am a long suffering holder of AQI....... While I have been...

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I too am a long suffering holder of AQI....... While I have been disappointed in the news flow and speed of progress, and think more likely than not initial recent drilling at Arakaka has been more of the same (encouraging yet but not on the big one), I think a little more patience will be rewarded.

We have a good program ongoing at Ianna where there are already good drill hits and multiple targets and a real chance at 1-3Moz in say half a dozen pits and we are about to get back to Xenops / Gomes Hill with trenching and a bunch more drilling by ABX early next year. Xenops/ Gomes Hill is a big system and has lots of similarities to Gros Rosebl in Suriname.

Exploration can be slow game as one goes through testing various targets and more often than not it is the later targets that come in.

I imagine we will get a drift down to 0.10-0.12 before Christmas with weak gold price and then early next year results from Ianna + trench results from Xenops a bit later and then end of the month results from Arakaka. This will be a good time to release to take advantage of seasonal gold price strength in the new year.
    Last edited by VascoBlack: 12/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.005(29.4%)
Mkt cap ! $14.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ $7.237K 378.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18999 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 131268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.