GW1 11.4% 3.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

I think you all should drop ASIC an email... It strengthens the...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I think you all should drop ASIC an email... It strengthens the issue and it gets better attention.... Do not worry about your wording. They will understand what your saying and line it up with the others.... From my experience a single complaint can lead no where but I found when I had others assist by also posting a email response was better/positive.....There certainly needs to be some clarity as to the companies position in regards to what they are producing and what they are being paid.... Explain why they are not cash flow positive as implied they would be by BoD beginning of 2019...... You should also enquire about their Corporate Governance. POLICY and are they conducting business in accordance.

There was a similar issue in a Tanzanian graphite hopeful with BoD issuing wild + misleading announcements and doing CR that were totally against the best interests of S/H`s....... The S/H`s banded together and have now got a S/H representative on the board, one has resigned and they act like a watchdog over proceedings..... This action although better late than never has seen strengthening of SP ... Sadly the Chairman is still there IMO and his name to fame has been the issue of 8 bill shares pre consolidation and 3 years of failure to obtain finance.

So I encourage all S/H`s to send a quick email... it is just as easy as posting here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.3¢ $19.65K 517.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.