GW1 6.38% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

I don't often agree with you Stevo....but this time i think you...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I don't often agree with you Stevo....but this time i think you are right on the money.

Excellent announcement. "Large flake graphite concentrates produced consistently above 94% Fixed Carbon with Recoveries above 75%" and "The Company is on track to reach name plat production of 500 tonnes of premium large flake graphite concentrate production per month" are my main take aways. Also plenty of good notes on auguring at Mahela and Millies which is great to see.

I don't know why they haven't given an indication of levels of either wet bagged graphite awaiting drying, or finished product that has gone through the dryer and is awaiting shipment. This would allow everyone to calculate exactly what rate they are producing at (be it currently 50 tpm, 100 tpm, 250 tpm etc) and give an indication of exactly how far away they are from 500 tpm.

I personally am very happy with the announcement and how it reads and am confident with the direction. Of course it would be nice to know the above figures but i would suggest Bass are sure if they announce they have only produced 100 tonnes of wet bagged graphite (just an estimate) in the first month, the market will see it as negative compared to other producers and what they have previously suggested they are aiming for. As we are well informed investors we know exactly what is going on and telling us they produced 100 tonnes in the first month is fine. But the market is full of unaware investors who would have negative impact on price and in turn those oppies we need converted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $9.063M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $561 11.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.