GW1 11.1% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Bass delivers fully Recomissioned Large Flake Graphite Mine, page-53

1. 10,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    I don't know whether anyone was shouting down a lone voice, particularly in the case of Bluebottle! who is as yet to clarify what I have allegedly "Fabricated" or "exaggerated" in my responses to his posts. I think most posters on here are astute enough to see and judge for themselves whether a poster is ramping......Up or Down! I have been in this stock since the Stratmin days and had a run in with another poster who also accused me of being a paid company shill after a lengthy debate.(That poster is on ignore permanently) I was well across what was happening with Bass and Stratmin at the time and the poster I was debating did not take kindly to that. I was no where near as over exuberant about the prospects of BSM at the time, yet still had that accusation thrown at me. My point being is that perhaps your suspicions are overly skewed? Negative posters can be rampers too, especially when there posts approach becoming spam.
    I believe BSM will end up doing quite well for all and sundry. They are ticking the boxes and progressing this thing further than most other graphite hopefuls. They are by no means doing it perfectly, however they are miles ahead of the rest bar SYR. If they cross their T's and dot their I's, then happy days are ahead IMHO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.062M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $1.481K 31.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 60 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.