ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3402
    Not wrong, Mundo. Bass is making some pretty impressive achievements that are going unacknowledged atm. Profitability is holding us back big time. Surely, that will come with time and when it does whoosh.

I have just completed a mockup video of what the company should be doing in the PR area. Its sorely lacking given that directors and our CFO have attended and presented at a few recent conferences recently. No marketing.... oh hang on there has been a bit of flurry of tweets on Twitter since Mr Graphite arrived on the scene and since I have been giving them a hard time over the next-to-no marketing.

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for my video (well my editing of a video) that's a great promotion for Bass. Mr G has been making all sorts of animated videos about graphite and in particular, BSM. Some are starting to see the ridiculously low SP for what is... a possible entry point into a graphite company that is operational and not faced with borrowing and/or prostituting itself for tens of millions of dollars just to get where we are right now.

You are right, the company is "motoring". There are so many good things happening and falling into place. Just wish those processing machines could motor a bit faster and push out more bags of graphite though. Positive cashflow would be both the cream and the cherry on top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.