GW1 9.09% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Bass exceeds Graphite Forecast Sales from Graphmada, page-7

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120

So, a company release. Here are some points of note.

Bass Metals Ltd (ASX:BSM) (“Bass or “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has exceeded itsforecast of sales by volume for the month of November 2018. - this was aconcern as production was increasing but there were question marks about theSales side.  Now sales are increasing.

Selling 693 tonnes  -that could be regarded as a respectable figure, bearing in mind that the goalwas/is 500 tonnes production per month.

Sold a majority of its production - no concern now aboutrunning out of storage space.

Buyers in India,Europe and US - buyers are expanding. Clearly the company has been workingon this.

Sales agreements reached with long termexisting buyers

Current Sales Outlook -Bass is delighted with the demand for its premium large and jumbo flake product.The Company expects this strong demand to continue and believes prices in therange of US$1,150 - $1,950 are likely to continue. This is within andpotentially above Bass’ sales forecasts. All good

Current ProductionOutlook Following a number of months of ramp up production, the Company is nowachieving substantial levels of production of large and jumbo flake production.The Company anticipates it will now continue to produce between 40 – 50% of itspremium product in the large to jumbo flake at fixed carbon levels and theCompany is very confident this will attract very strong buyer support. The Companyis now achieving substantial levels of production of large and jumbo flakeproduction. Still all good.

From my limited perspective, I'm satisfied with this and it maybe that more of the impatient ones with unrealistic expectations may have soldand moved on. Thus we may return to an awareness that the company is doing welland a steady as it goes conservative approach is a good one..  Keep in mind dear  colleagues that 12 months ago, we had a blockof land with nothing happening on it with hopeful but unknown potential. Manythings could have gone wrong. Overall, all is well. For myself, I'm gratefulthat the sun is shining and we live in a land of relative privilege and don't wakeup what we see on the news each day in other countries. There's lots to be grateful for.  Wonderful day to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.005(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.062M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $802 16.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12195 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.