BAS 3.80% 7.6¢ bass oil limited

I seem to recall reading on this board that Tino had said the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I seem to recall reading on this board that Tino had said the financial arrangements in Indonesia favoured us when it came to expenditure recoveries but swung the other way when it came to income. I haven't been able to find the post however. It seems clear that the fiscal regime in Indonesia is such that it's essential for us to increase our revenue each month so that even if the government takes a hefty slice of the cake each month, we make sure the "cake" is more like a wedding cake and not a cupcake.
    So for me its all about scale, getting that all important growth in so that we can easily cope with a not so generous fiscal regime.
    Now we have to move up through the levels get enough production/momentum going so that we become a strong cash generating company.
    It seems to me at least we're operating in a country where there are lots of opportunities to significantly grow our production and we just have to trust that Tino can pull off one of those moves that he seems so excited about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.5¢ $16.88K 224.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22678 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 34006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.