BAS 4.76% 7.0¢ bass oil limited

Here's a very recent article I came across, note the last...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72

Here's a very recent article I came across, note the last paragraph. Seems right up our street. Hope this foreshadows great opportunities for Bas.

"TEMPO.CO
    , Jakarta - The Upstream Oil and Gas Regulatory Special Task Force (SKK Migas) is eyeing to increase national oil production up to one million barrels daily by the year 2031.

Up until the third quarter of 2019, Indonesia’s average oil production hovered at 750,000 barrels per day. Oil lifting averaged 745,000 barrels daily while lifting gas saw an average of 1.05 million.

“So we must double our efforts and push the production while also holding back the decreased natural production of oil wells,” said SKK Migas communications officer Wisnu Prabawa Taher in Yogyakarta on Wednesday.

The four strategies set to be implemented to improve oil production, according to Wisnu, includes push production and holding back the decreased natural production; accelerating resource potentials into oil productions that are ready to be sold.

Third, according to SKK Migas, is to apply Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) in mature oil wells and lastly, is to apply a massive exploration strategy."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $109.3K 1.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64072 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.