GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

It should be noted that until now our management have expressed...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    It should be noted that until now our management have expressed confidence that graphite continues with depth and increases in grade, lets see if the drilling results will allow management to walk the talk ! Cant wait for results ! the moment of truth approaches !

http://im-mining.com/2016/08/24/bass-metals-in-full-swing-at-graphmada-graphite-madagascar/

Quote :
    "The mine hosts four known deposits. Recent mining activities have been focused on the Loharano deposit, while the Mahefedok deposit has also undergone trial mining as part of life-of-mine development studies. The Mahela and Ambatofafana deposits are still to be explored to their full potential.

The graphite at Graphmada is hosted in both weathered regolith and underlying graphitic gneiss, with the grade of graphitic carbon increasing with depth. All mining to date has been very shallow and low cost, with the mining horizon from 1.5 m below surface to a depth of 6-8 m. However, the graphite bearing regolith is known to go to depths of more than 30 m, to the underlying hard-rock mineralisation. Mineralisation at Mahefedok alone is open along a strike of approximately 1.5 km and to depth."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.