GW1 0.00% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Bass Metals Research Note, page-6

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    IMO they learned their lesson and are now just being extremely conservative in their presented timelines to the market (better under-promise and over-deliver). Personally I am far more optimistic regarding the 6000tpa or the late october arrival of components. I belive they could achieve 7000tpa up to 8000tpa with the refurbished plant (i always held this view, check my 2016 posts), and that by end of august they will ship the remaining components (most probably from china) for an arrival end of september, beginning of ocotber at the latest. Intalling those components wont take much time (civil works and in-house built components would have been already completed and partially installed by then). Commissioning late october IMO, for a full ramp up november and december.

Regarding advising the market on production ramp up achievements, dont worry they will do it as it happens in november and december and wont wait for january. They will jump on the occasion to announce to the market these good news, like they did with the improved recovery to 59% back then in 2016. By end of 2017 the market will finally realize the value of this rare opportunity on ASX and the stock price will be completey different from today.

Happy multi-bagger graphite investment to all !
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 17/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.