GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Bass Metals well placed as it enters Transformational Year, page-18

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Anyone who has had anything to do with construction and commissioning of a plant in the resource sector knows it will always be behind schedule.
    Contractors bid on tenders based on extremely tight schedules , and companies put information out to keep shareholders happy.

Prime example , the Ichthys LNG project in Darwin.I know for a fact they are 12 months or more behind schedule due to various factors. They are still spruking that they are on schedule for first gas.All lies. They will get one train going , bring in a shipload of gas to process through the one line ,so they can make an announcement that they are producing , and then they will go into maintenance mode for 6 months again.Its all smoke and mirrors.
    I have just done 15 months on the project , and on many others previously.Its all lies to keep everybody happy.
    Let them get on with it , either hold , sell or keep accumulating based on what you know for sure.

Have you ever commissioned a resource plant in a different country?
    Have you ever commissioned any plant anywhere?

When plant is ordered from other countries , its not something you just put in the post and expect delivery in a couple of days.Shipping and logistics , offloading , permits and quarantine times all are needed to be taken care off.Ships usually go around typhoons or cyclones so they don,t sink.

The plant is being built.The mine is already there.The product will flow,just let them get on with it and before you know it an announcement is out stating graphite is in production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.